Our handmade Apple & Cheese biscuits contain juiced and pulped fresh apples and Organic Cheddar Cheese plus many other high quality tasty ingredients.
• Although all the ingredients are gluten free, currently the biscuits are not produced in a gluten free facility
• Handmade in Buckinghamshire
• Suitable for dogs 6 months and older
• Our biscuits are quite a strong and suit dogs who aren’t afraid to chew
• Biscuits come in 3 different sizes: 20mm; 45mm or 65mm
• All packets contain a minimum 150g
Our fresh Apple & Cheese biscuits smell amazing when you open the packet, but they are for paws only!
Gluten Free Oats, Gram Flour, Fresh Apple (12%), Raw Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Cheddar Cheese (5%), Sesame Seeds, English Wildflower Honey
Crude Protein 16.35%, Crude Fibres 3.39%, Crude Oil & Fat 13.23%, Inorganic Matter 2.07%
We use Gluten Free Oats for a slow and consistent energy release. Oats are high in protein (good for general body function) and soluble fibres (helps keep the tummy working properly). We use Gram flour, made from 100% Chana Dhal (a form of pulse) this helps boost protein and fibre in the biscuit. Fresh Apples are a good source of vitamins, antioxidants and dietary fibre. To add some essential fatty acids we use Raw Virgin Coconut Oil, which could help your dog’s skin, coat and digestion. Organic English Cheddar Cheese provides protein, calcium, vitamins and further essential fatty acids. Sesame seeds provide other beneficial elements and vitamins. Finally there’s a touch of English Wildflower Honey, which is extremely nutritious, provides several vitamins, minerals such as calcium, magnesium. It can also help with allergies, fight infections and digestive problems.